When heading out on the bike you should carry the following on every ride, whether cycling on your own or in a group;
* Face mask (if requiring first aid/maintenance assistance)
* (MTB social rides) own spare clothing, waterproofs and personal medical requirements
* Mobile Phone
* Food / Drink
* Inner tube
* Tyre levers
* Pump/CO2 canister/multitool
* Quick release chain link, and
* ID – carry this to ensure it’s easy to be identified and friends and family can be contacted. Also note any important medical information.
Ystwyth CC have updated the club contact cards with the ride co-ordinator phone numbers and space for you to add your own emergency contact details. It’s also a good idea to note on the back any important medical information and carry this with you on every ride. Ask your ride co-ordinator for an updated card.
Learn how to keep your bike in good health with Summit Cycles.
For more information check out the British Cycling Essential Kit Guide.