The Club Covid-19 contact officers are:
All have completed the Welsh Sports Association Covid-19 Awareness Course, required by Welsh Cycling.
Guidance for riders;
Please follow the guidance to keep yourself and others safe, and to minimise the risk of transmission.
Club road rides will initially be limited to 6 riders, to ensure safety when out on the road and socially distanced.
- Ensure you pre-book you place on a club ride as spaces initially are limited.
- Club Members only.
- Do not attend a group ride if you or anyone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms
- Choose an appropriate ability group and be self-sufficient. Guidance on pace and distance of the rides can be found here.
- Riders should bring a face mask with them in case they need first aid or assistance to keep themselves and others safe.
- While waiting for the ride to start maintain social distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene during the activity (i.e. coughing, sneezing into a tissue or the crook of an elbow)
- Maintain social distancing of 2 metres at all times where possible.
- No equipment to be shared during the ride.
- Provide your own equipment and refreshments and avoid sharing water bottles and food.
- Riders should bring a face mask on the ride in case they need first aid or assistance to keep themselves and others safe.
- Head straight home after the ride has finished.
- Participants leaving the activity must maintain social distancing of 2 metres.
- Wash/sanitise your hands as soon as possible after the session
- Any participant developing symptoms after a ride should notify a Covid-19 Club officer so that other members of the group can be advised and all should refer to the latest NHS advice.
The risk assessments have been undertaken for returning activities: