The Club Covid-19 contact officers are:
All have completed the Welsh Sports Association Covid-19 Awareness Course, required by Welsh Cycling.
Guidance for riders;
Please follow the guidance to keep yourself and others safe, and to minimise the risk of transmission.
Club road rides will initially be limited to 10 riders per group, to ensure safety when out on the road and socially distanced.
- Ensure you pre-book you place on a club ride as spaces initially are limited. (Club members will be emailed the booking link before the ride).
- Club Members only.
- Do not attend a group ride if you or anyone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms
- Choose an appropriate ability group and be self-sufficient. Guidance on pace and distance of the rides can be found here.
- Riders should bring a face mask with them in case they need first aid or assistance to keep themselves and others safe.
- While waiting for the ride to start maintain social distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene during the activity (i.e. coughing, sneezing into a tissue or the crook of an elbow)
- Maintain social distancing of 2 metres at all times where possible.
- No equipment to be shared during the ride.
- Provide your own equipment and refreshments and avoid sharing water bottles and food.
- Riders should bring a face mask on the ride in case they need first aid or assistance to keep themselves and others safe.
- Head straight home after the ride has finished.
- Participants leaving the activity must maintain social distancing of 2 metres.
- Wash/sanitise your hands as soon as possible after the session
- Any participant developing symptoms after a ride should notify a Covid-19 Club officer so that other members of the group can be advised and all should refer to the latest NHS advice.
The risk assessments have been undertaken for returning activities: